- Are you a busy professional, wife, mother??
- Do you want to feel more focused, grounded, intentional and present throughout your days?
- Do you struggle with making time for regular, consistent calming exercises like mediation, deep breathing, gratitude practice?
- Do you know deep down that taking the time to get quiet, turn inward and take some deep breaths is just what you need to feel more grounded and less scattered, but just haven’t been making the time to do it?
- Would you benefit from a weekly structured time and space to get out of your head, connect to your heart and listen to your soul?
Join me each Monday for a free Calm the Chaos Kick-off call to start your week more clear, grounded, present and intentional.
A Gift for You!
What: Weekly Calm the Chaos Kick-Off Calls with Nicola Taggart
When: Every Monday (starting March 3) at 9:30 am PT/12:30 pm ET
Where: via private conference line (register below to receive access)
Cost: a gift from me to you (aka: free!!)
*Register now and attend the calls when you can. Although I encourage you to make the time each week, once you have the access number, these calls are available to you as often as you can make it.
Why am I offering this gift?
Because I realized that if I struggled with making regular, consistent time to tune out distractions and tune into my intuition/soul/higher self/God/Universe, then other busy women must be also.
The purpose of these weekly calls is to provide you with the support and structure to get grounded and intentional about your week ahead.
I know how it goes: I want to integrate more spiritual practices of mindfulness, meditation and gratitude into my life so that I can live from a more present, positive, productive and powerful place, but it can be hard to work the time into my already busy schedule.
But the truth is that I *do* have the time; it’s just a matter of carving out that time and space to do it. And when I do actually do it, I feel so much better—so much more grounded, clearer and empowered in my day and throughout my week.
And I want you to experience this as well. It doesn’t have to take long. In fact, these calls will only be 15 minutes max. I am offering these calls as a gift to you. Now give yourself a gift by registering today for these weekly 15 minute calls to quiet your mind, take some deep breaths and set the intention for a smooth and calm week.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you signup below with your name and email, you will receive an email with our dedicated Calm the Chaos call conference line phone number and access code (it will be the same every week).
- Each Monday you find a private, quite location. I suggest you get yourself situated a few minutes early, turn off other distractions, get comfortable and call in by 9:30 am PT/12:30 pm ET.
- During the short 15 minute call, I will guide you through a process to tune out distractions, tune into your heart and turn up your dial for clarity, calm and connection to yourself and higher power. We will focus on gratitude and appreciation, declaring how you want to feel and setting an intention for the week.
- Immediately after the call, I encourage you to take an additional 10-15 minutes to put in writing how you will incorporate your clarity, calm and connection throughout the rest of the week. Whether that’s journaling about what came up for you or scheduling in the choices you will make each day that week to align with your intention, this is the time for you to put some additional structure around keeping the calm amongst the chaos on a daily basis.